The Oregon Student Foundation (OSF) needs support from ordinary folks just like you to continue empowering students year after year. We encourage you to invest in the Oregon Student Foundation and the strong future we’re building for Oregon!
In what ways can I support the Oregon Student Foundation (OSF)?
- We greatly appreciate one-time donations, and encourage those who want to provide ongoing support to OSF to sign up as monthly sustainers.
- OSA alumni can opt to support OSF by becoming members of the OSA Alumni Network.
- If you are interested in getting more involved with OSF by presenting a workshop at one of our conferences, serving on the OSF board, or getting updates about upcoming events, fill out our online interest card.
What does the Oregon Student Foundation use my donation for?
- Contributions to the Oregon Student Foundation help hire a staff, organize regional conferences, and provide all the resources students across Oregon need to run the largest non-partisan voter registration drive in the state. In 2012, OSF’s Vote OR Vote campaign registered an historical 50,000 students to vote. This program is critical to Oregon’s civic engagement, and provides unparalleled leadership development for the students who organize their campus voter registration drive.
- Donations to OSF also fund our student empowerment conferences like the Oregon Students of Color Conference and the Northwest Student Leadership Conference, which provide affordable, quality training and leadership development to hundreds of students across the Pacific Northwest each and every year.
- Oregon Student Foundation donations do not fund political advocacy work or 501(c)4 activities.
Why should I give to the Oregon Student Foundation?
- By supporting OSF, you are directly empowering students to find their voice and ensure a better future for higher education in the state of Oregon. The work of OSF helps build generations of activists and organizers who work to make Oregon and the world a better place. OSF and OSA work with remarkably low overhead and high efficiency, ensuring as much of your money as possible goes directly to building student power and developing the next generation of organizers, activists, and changemakers for our state.
Are donations to the Oregon Student Foundation tax-deductible?
- Yes, as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, contributions to the Oregon Student Foundation are tax-deductible.